Exclusive cover art by Peach Momoko
The Amazing Spider-Man #5
Limited to 1,000 virgin copies
Estimated release 7/6/2022
(W) Zeb Wells (A) John Romita (CA) Peach Momoko
• The end of the first arc of this historic new volume is here, and you won't believe what we're putting the Web-Slinger through!
• Spider-Man and Tombstone have their most brutal battle ever, but I fear the worst damage to Peter isn't going to be physical.
• Also, did you notice that this was ASM LGY #899?! That means next issue is...
🚨 Trade dress art not final.
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #39
Limited to 1,000 virgin copies
Estimated release 6/22/2022
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Chris Allen (CA) Peach Momoko
• MILES and SHIFT'S hunt through the Multiverse has landed them back in New York City, but it's not the NYC they know - it's THE EMPIRE OF THE SPIDER! And evil Miles clone, SELIM, has crowned himself emperor!
• To defeat the oppressive regime, Miles will need the help of rebel leaders GENERAL GANKE LEE and CAPITÁN BILLIE MORALES, who has grown up in a world without her brother and where SPIDER-MAN represents only pain and suffering.
• And if Miles fell to Selim, what does that mean for the fate of PETER PARKER?!
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CGC PREORDERS: Please be aware that we will ship all copies to CGC as soon as they arrive at our warehouse. Given the nature of grading, it is unpredictable when we can expect comics to return to us from CGC. On average, it has taken 60-90 days to get graded comics back from CGC. However, we have experienced times when it takes longer. By preordering this product, you agree that you have read and understand the above.
We will do our best to send you the best possible condition on raw comic books. You can expect your book to be at least a 9.4 or better.
Every comic book is stored and shipped in a high quality comic bag and backing board to ensure the maximum possible protection.
The release date is stated in the product description. Books may take up to 2-3 weeks after release date to ship. Release dates subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, including: delayed shipping from our distributors, or delays due to necessary reprints (ex: damages, misprints). We do not guarantee release dates set by publishers.
If you order contains multiple comics, your order will be shipped once ALL the comics in your order arrive to our shipping facility.
Due to the nature of preorders, cancellations will NOT be accepted.
Final artwork on preordered comic books is subject to change without notice.
Signed, graded or limited edition items usually have later release dates than the initial release. Title may state the release date of the unsigned/non limited item.
In stock items typically ship within 3-5 business days of your order. Please see corresponding release dates for preorders.
We ship every order of raw comics using Gemini Comic Mailers.
CGC/ CBCS graded comics are carefully packed using bubble wrap and corrugated shipping boxes.
Original Art is shipped in specialized art mailers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
By Collectors For Collectors