Hulk #1 Black Packs of Mystery
Attention Hulk fans! We have created a fun way for you to collect the highly-anticipated first issue of Hulk by Donny Cates & Ryan Ottley; as well as a chance to get all the amazing covers available for this issue... including the coveted 1:200 ratio variants! Here's what you need to know:
• Each pack comes with 5-6 different bagged & boarded Hulk #1 variant covers and approximately 1 in every 2 packs will have a ratio variant!
• 1 in 2 packs will have a Hulk #1 1:10 ratio variant
• 1 in 5 packs will have a Hulk #1 1:25 ratio variant
• 1 in 10 packs will have a Hulk #1 1:50 ratio variant
• 1 in 20 packs will have a Hulk #1 1:100 ratio variant
• 1 in 40 packs will have a Hulk #1 1:200 ratio variant
• Plus bonus goodies in every pack!
• Packs start shipping November 3, 2021; or whenever we receive all items related to these Black Packs
(W) Donny Cates (A) Ryan Ottley (CA) Various
IMMORTAL NO LONGER! CATES & OTTLEY DELIVER A NEW, COLOSSAL-SIZED ERA! “MAD SCIENTIST” Part 1 of 6 The uncontrollable rage of the Hulk has reached an all-new level, and nobody – including the Avengers – is prepared to handle it. But is it really the Hulk that people should be afraid of, or is there something missing to this puzzle? Join the superstar creative team of Donny Cates and Ryan Ottley as they look to the stars for the next era of HULK!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of mystery packs, no refunds will be given. There are no guarantees of receiving any specific comics.
We will do our best to send you the best possible condition on raw comic books. You can expect your book to be a 9.4 or better.
Every comic book is stored in high quality comic bag and backing board to ensure the maximum possible protection.
The release date is stated in the product description. Books will ship after release date. Release dates subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee release dates set by publishers.
Due to the nature of preorders, cancellations will NOT be accepted.
Final artwork on preordered comic books is subject to change without notice.
Signed, graded or limited edition items usually have later release dates than the initial release. Title may state the release date of the unsigned/non limited item.
In stock items typically ship within 3-5 business days of your order. Please see corresponding release dates for preorders.
We ship every order of raw comics in black polybags and Gemini mailers. CGC comics are carefully packed and shipped priority via USPS.